Brewery operator/ Apprentice required
apply within or e-mail email@example.com
Warehouse Person Required
Core Hours of work 8am – 5 pm
(May vary slightly dependent on demand)
Key Duties to include the following:
- Warehouse & yard management and organisation
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Picking, palletising and wrapping of goods ready for dispatch (Cases of beer, casks and kegs)
- Picking and packing of Brewing and packaging materials ready for production
- Maintaining forklift trucks
- Warehouse stock control
- Forklifting & assisting throughout brewery where required
Applicant must hold a valid counterbalance forklift licence and Reach truck licence.
Please send your CV attention of Reg Nunn, Transport Supervisor to
Brewing Apprentice required
Over 18. Based near Pulborough. Own transport an advantage
Apply to TGoacher@hepwortbrewery.co.uk
Retail manager required to run our brewery shop and events. A full time appointment including some weekend work, for someone who has retail experience and has a knowledge of beer.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.