To work a 46 hour week as part of a team producing high quality beers. Training will be provided; an ability to accurately record information is required. A fork lift licence is an advantage.
To lead a team of operators in the smooth running of our bottling line, ensuring they maintain the high standards required and accurately record production information. The supervisor will report to the Production manager. Production line experience and a fork lift licence is an advantage, training will be given.
Sales Administrator /Administration Assistant
A full time Position based at the Brewery between Billingshurst & Pulborough. Own transport essential
- Ability to use Outlook, Excel, Word, Sage & train on Bespoke Brewery system
- Manage emails & enquiries – external & internal
- Input orders onto Brewery system, generate reports & delivery schedules
- Carry out sales calls as necessary
- Support sales staff with reports & information as required. Support Directors if required.
- Process customer & contract orders from calls, emails & in person.
- Process Supermarket orders using secure sites & liaise with hauliers regarding delivery
- Maintain accurate records of stock & filing as directed
- Assist the rest of the office team with any tasks not outlined above.
Training will be given but knowledge of Excel, Outlook & Word is essential.
Please reply initially to Amanda Drennan, ADrennan@hepworthbrewery.co.uk